Dear guests & visitors,
I hope to find you all safe and well.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the health protocol regulations applied to all Greek hotels this year, we wish to assure you that we are taking all precautions to be ready and offer everyone with the most memorable and safe holiday.
Thus far, Greece has handled this threatening virus, particularly in our region with the utmost success as we have so far zero (0) cases of Covid 19 since the beginning of the epidemic.
Below is a list of measures we have taken in order to be Covid-ready and well prepared to open again on the 5th of June 2020.
1. Regular disinfection of surfaces and common areas
2. Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected based on the protocols of government and public authorities. Hand antiseptic will be placed in the rooms for the guests to use.
3. Hand antiseptics will be available at the reception, restaurant and all common areas
4. Pool water will be regularly checked during the day to ensure the highest quality cleanliness
5. We have invested a lot in producing the highest quality of water, by using high tech filtration systems and UV lamps to prevent and eliminate bacteria and harmful microorganisms within our water supplies.
6. We thoroughly disinfected all our air conditioning units
7. We have removed small decorative items, magazines, mini bar products and brochures from all our rooms.
8. The table settings in our restaurant will follow the official protocols. Our fresh a la carte breakfast will continue to be served at your table daily. Lunch and dinner will be prepared a la minute and served a la carte. We strongly recommend to reserve your table in advance. Furthermore, we will keep visitors of the restaurant who are non residents of the hotel to an absolute minimum.
9. New Check in and Check out times have been introduced by law to ensure a more efficient room cleaning and disinfection between reservations. Check-Out will be at 11.00 and Check-in at 15.00
10. Pool and beach sunbeds will be fewer and more distant to ensure social distancing and safety
11. We will be working closely with our area doctor, Head of our medical center in Areopolis, Dr Anargyros Mariolis (voted best doctor in Europe). Furthermore, in case of emergency, the Hospitals of Sparti, Tripolis and Kalamata are not far away (1 to 2 hours drive)
12. Hotel staff are trained by professionals specializing in Covid 19
13. Keeping safety distances during your stay.
A lot of things might look different this year and it will be a very different summer. However, we at Kyrimai hotel will be ready and waiting for you with open arms to provide the warmest and most authentic Greek hospitality.
Looking forward to welcome you all at historic Kyrimai Hotel
Aεροδρόμιο - Eλευσίνα - Kόρινθος - Tρίπολη -
Σπάρτη - Γύθειο - Aρεόπολη - Γερολιμένας
3:30 - 4:00 ώρες
Aεροδρόμιο Καλαμάτας - Kαρδαμύλη-
Aρεόπολη - Γερολιμένας